Workforce Management Software
Management software solutions to help you monitor your staff more efficiently be in control by receiving in-depth performance reports on all aspects of your business.
What do we offer?
Lone Worker Monitoring
Tagtronics can offer a wide range of solutions to meet your specific workforce needs; we can fully evaluate these and suggest the best system for your business.
Complete Workforce Management Software
The Workforce Management solutions we have developed over the last 12 years can help with Time and Attendance, Lone Worker protection, Providing Proof of your Services and also monitor your Inbound and Outbound Telephone Calls.
Automatic Workforce Monitoring
When your staff arrive on site they call a dedicated number which will initially book them on to the shift, our Workforce Monitoring system matches this with the site and booking on time.
The next call will confirm the booking off and end of shift.
Ensure your workforce are completing tasks
Our established system also allows your staff to input their own unique pin number ensuring the appropriate person is at the correct location.
If for any reason a call is missed the system can notify you in a number of different ways making sure you can quickly establish what has happened at site or to the member of staff.
Features & Benefits
- Incoming caller pin number validation to detect calls from undesignated phone numbers
- Create electronic timesheets from reports
- Lone worker protection
- Verifies lone worker Safety
- No call cost facility
- Real time workforce management
- Link reports to invoicing and payroll for accurate billing
Lone Work Monitoring
Tagtronics has been helping companies with their lone worker solutions for the last 12 years.
After feedback from our existing clients regarding the safety of their own workforce we have developed a unique system to offer the peace of mind for your staff.
It’s an unfortunate fact that many lone workers are even more vulnerable to the threats and physical assaults than any other type of workforce.
Can Tagtronics Buddy System protect your workforce?
- Do you have employees who need to work in a lone working and/or vulnerable environment, such as engineers, security, sales teams, or carers etc?
- Did you know that you have a duty of care to ensure that the employee feels secure and confident when working in a lone worker environment?
- Are you aware that you have the same health and safety responsibilities for lone workers as you do for other employees?
- Are you looking for a solution, with low set-up and running costs, with no additional equipment needed?
How does the buddy system work?
- At the start of the employees working day, they call in to the automated system to initiate the beginning of the safety call cycle.
- Escalation processes are initiated if safety calls are missed or not acknowledged correctly.
- Once logged in, employees receive safety calls at set time intervals which they must acknowledge via a secure pin.
- Low cost monthly fee per employee with no expensive capital investment.